Wednesday, June 27, 2012

One Cool Hunter














You know those homes that you see and you can't seem to get out of your mind..
Well this is one of those for me.. I first clapped eyed on this gorgeous country home in the stunning Cotswolds in England, a little while ago and still love it just as much.. I think that i love the moody-ness of it.. The grey, the brick, the rawness.. Love Love Love.. It just happens to be owned by Jo Berryman who also just happens to one cool cat, Not to mention she used to be married to Coldplay bass guitarist Guy Berryman ( the hot one) Lucky Lady..

More beautiful images here.. x

4 comments:

  1. Give me some exposed ceiling beams in The Cotswolds any day! I love this place.....oh and the bath....swooooon. Glad to have you back xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh yes! Love this space! Very homey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always wanted this kind of bathroom with armchair, carpet, etc..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the design ideas :) Just got a new apartment and I'm excited about decorating but I don't know where to start. Please do an inspiration board for 1000 thread count fitted sheet or bedroom style inspiration, thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments.. x