Thursday, June 28, 2012

Little Ones










If you follow this blog you know that i i am a sucker for an incredible kids bedroom.. I often wonder why they don't seem to show many kids spaces in interior magazines when the possibilities are endless! I have had a while (coming on two years) to create the perfect room for Hunter and trust me when i say that i AM getting there.. I can almost guarantee he will be in it next week.. Here are some of my favourite kids spaces.. Love Love Love.. Not your typical boys/girls rooms but the vintage, eclectic style that i have very much grown to love and copy.. Hope your having a beautiful Thursday..

Gorgeous kids spaces on Pinterest

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE kids rooms too! Something so sweet about them! Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. agree, they aren't shown much in mags, they are always a hit on the web?

    sar x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Preciosos ambientes, un saludo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vintage eclectic style works for me...at least for now with clothing as a baby is not in the picture for awhile!
    Ultra perfect kids' rooms!!!

    Loving your blog,
    -Lauren
    http://adornlafemme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. These arrangements are just adorable, I love them all! Please do an inspiration board for sheet sets or bedroom style inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful. I love that simple, with a touch of color for kids style. Thanks for the inspiration.

    Regards

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments.. x