Thursday, May 10, 2012

WISDOM

THIS BEAUTY
When I read this I literally laughed out loud.. My son turned to me and gave me quite a strange look as if to say that he too questions my mental health.. I think as a mother I have had more episodes of crazy than before.. I'm thinking it must surely have something to do with all the love and frustration all rolled up into one little bundle.. I love no one more than I LOVE HUNTER, but no one makes me want to pull my hair out quite like him either ( except maybe his father) There are only so many times you can have your toothbrush put in the toilet or clean the oven door (because the child insists on licking it 100 times a day) before you seriously wonder what on earth is going on.. Over the weekend Hunter tried to scale the balcony only for me to scream like I've never screamed before out of shear terror and rescue him for plummeting three stories. On the way back from a friends house in my husbands car the tyre exploded going 110km down the highway and when i FINALLY got home, Hunter slipped over and had the mother of all bumps on his head and we spent an eventful evening in the emergency department.. Don'r even get me started on the beginning of the week! Actually come to think of it maybe i'm not mental, just everyone around me is..x


3 comments:

  1. I'm feeling you there babycakes! I swear milli was put on this earth to see how far my mental boundaries can be pushed! It's moments like that that I start singing lines from Florence and the Machine "it's always darkest before the dawn" this morning we have already had two timeouts and three tantrums! Lordy me! Is this punishment for being a horrid troll to my mum as a child?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are an awesome crazy mad beautiful mama bear miss Kat xx we must have a Mooloolah date soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh babes. You are a wonderful mama and you so deserve to ask to big questions and not feel loco. Toddler boys are 200% on the go from wake till sleep, so challenging - but so loved at the same time. When my Mr gets home from work some days he says, "what do you mean it was a hard day? You guys have played all day!" I feel like tearing clumps of hair out. Hope you're taking time to put those feet up xo

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments.. x